A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
A simple, generic roguelike made with Python and libtcod as part of the 2018 r/roguelikedev Does The Complete Roguelike Tutorial event. Can you reach the bottom floor of the dungeon in one piece?
- 15 enemies, 15 weapons, 8 pieces of armor, 8 runes, and 10 dungeon levels.
- Runes can be consumed, thrown, or used for enchanting.
- Levels are divided into 3 distinct areas: the dungeon, the caves, and the labyrinth.
- Levels vary in size, with some containing over 8,000 tiles.
- A damage calculation system based on only 4 stats: HP, attack, defense, and damage.
- Attack and defense determine hit chance, while damage is the full damage dealt on a hit.
- AI that will start chasing you on sight, but can be escaped by breaking line of sight for long enough.
- A focus on gameplay with as little tedium as possible.
- Multiple color schemes and input schemes that can be changed while in-game.
For controls and further information, see the included README (or read it online at GitHub).
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||2D, Dungeon Crawler, Fantasy, Perma Death, Procedural Generation, Roguelike, Singleplayer, Text based, Turn-based|
|License||GNU General Public License v3.0 (GPL)|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- v1.1Aug 11, 2018
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.